06a13. utterly fabulous.
Monday, May 28, 2007
hi all, today had been an eventful day. I went sheng siong (damn cheap pls) today and checked out on the food that we can have for bbq and the entire chalet. :)
so i generated the following lists that i tot they are quite manageable for us to handle. tag on if u guys think there is any prob (a lot i guess. oh well). ya, i also allocated who should get what. If you want to get the food/stuff that someone else is buying instead, do swap your shopping list with him or her in private. If u don think tt u are a good shopper, i know some peop getting their stuff (like fresh food etc) right b4 going for the chalet. So, U guys could choose to shop as a group then.
ALso, do keep your receipts if u want to get back ur money! oh, if u guys wan cheap bargains, sheng siong is relatively cheaper. Alternatively, go NTUC if u have membership card *hint borrow from junhong*
Last note is that those items in red would be brought, not bought.
1) Lee Yang - hotdogs X approx 25pcs
2) Ruiyi, Jian Yang, Yee Kai, Guo Bin - assorted satays X 100 sticks
3) Shu Min, Olivia - marshmallows X 3 packets
4) Jay - sweet potatoes X 5 (:
5) Ying Tse, Kenneth - Seaweed chicken X 2 packets (must fry first b4 bringing to chalet? i pair 2 of u together as u 2 stay close to each other. )
6) Ying Tse - Jap crispy chicken X 1 packet (must fry first b4 bringing to chalet?)
7) Lee Yang - Sotong Balls X 1 packet
8) Ruiyi, Jian Yang, Yee Kai, Guo Bin - SEASONED chicken wings X approx 40 pcs
9) Kar Weng (with help frm my mum) - Bee Hoon X enough for all
10) Lee Yang - Margarine X 1 (try to bring)
11) Jun Hua, Tracee, Fungg - Medium size prawns X 1 kg (muz peel the body yet keep the head and tail. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on them for seasoning. Quite troublesome.)
1) Shi Jia, Pei Yu - Watermelon X 1 (do pick other fruits if u want. You muz bring knife for melons)
2) Shu Min, Oli - Cup noodles X 40 (40 first. can top up by the end of each day)
3) Jeriel - Chips & junk food X infinity
4) Fuji - Ribena or other syrup drink 2 litres (quantity depends size of bottle)
5) Fuji - Chilli sauce X 1 bottle (or other sauces)
1) Yvonne - Long long Satay sticks X approx 150 sticks
2) Yvonne - aluminium trays X 8
3) Ying Dan & Paula - paper plates X approx 40
4) Ying Dan & Paula - plastic forks & spoons X approx 40
5) Ying Dan & Paula - paper cups X approx 40
6) Kar Weng - charcoal X 1 bag
7) Kar Weng - fire starters X 1 box
8) Guo Bin - lighter X 2
9) Yvonne - serviettes X 2 rolls
10) Hong Wei - big tongs X 2
11) Guo Bin - aluminium foil X 1
12) Hong Wei - butter brush X 1
alrite, hope the arrangement is kinda fair. I think something is wrong somewhere but i am juz too tired to double check zzz. emm, i din allocate the shopping list to some peop becos they would not be free to help out. oh ya, tracee, i think don need skewers. Seasoned chicken wings are already chopped up into small parts so satay sticks should be good enuff.
*yawn* muz slp now.
there can be no other.
&who we are
Fuji Fungg Hongwei Guo Bin Jay Jeriel Jianyang Jonathan Junhong Junhua Kar Weng Kenneth Lee Yang Lyly Olivia Paula Peiyu Ruiyi Shijia Shum Tracee Yeekai
Ying Dan Yingtse Yvonne
&something to say
&do not rip