06a13. utterly fabulous.
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
hey school's reopening tomorrow! anyway since we are back to more lectures, here're some things to do during boring lectures. anyone who dares to do any of the following will get a year's supply of coke from me! cheers~
1. When you take the maths lecture test, hire a security guard to stand by your seat and make sure no one tries to cheat off your paper.
2. Bring a loudspeaker. Use it when you ask or answer a question.
3. When the lecturer asks a question, raise your hand. If the lecturer calls on you, point to someone in the next row and say "He knows." Pick a different person each time. Repeat until lecturer and nearby students get offended.
4. Tear out pages of the lecture notes and make origami animals out of them. Have a whole zoo by the end of lesson.
5. Bring a light bulb. Hold it over your head whenever you have the answer to a question.
6. AEP Special: Bring an easel and a painting materials. Paint a portrait of the lecturer during the lecture. Say that it is a homework assignment for art class.
7. Ask to introduce your "invisible friend" in the empty seat beside you, and ask for one extra copy of each handout.
8. Ask questions in a foreign language. Act offended and get agitated when the lecturer doesn't understand you.
9. Inform the lecturer that you are royalty, and have a friend bang cymbals whenever your name is spoken.
10. Watch the lecturer through binoculars.
haha cya all tmr!
there can be no other.
&who we are
Fuji Fungg Hongwei Guo Bin Jay Jeriel Jianyang Jonathan Junhong Junhua Kar Weng Kenneth Lee Yang Lyly Olivia Paula Peiyu Ruiyi Shijia Shum Tracee Yeekai
Ying Dan Yingtse Yvonne
&something to say
&do not rip