06a13. utterly fabulous.
Friday, September 29, 2006
leeyang says (again because no one ever blogs):
hey hope this cheers up your math mugging. whoever dares to do any of these during maths promo exams shall get 1 year's supply of coke from me.
1.Make up the longest proofs you could possibly think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations.
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud.
3. Find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs.
4. Do the exam with crayons, paint, or fluorescent markers.
5. Fifteen minutes into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out ``Merry Christmas.'' Ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat the process every fifteen minutes. (this is so guobin)
6. Come down with a BAD case of Toruette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible. (HAHA even more guobin)
7. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up. For math/science exams, try using Roman numerals.
8. Bring a friend to give you a back massage the entire way through the exam. Insist this person is needed, because you have bad circulation.
9. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
10. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Start with your calculator, move on to your desk, your chair, anything you can reach.
11. Bring a musical instrument with you, play various tunes. If you are asked to stop, say ``it helps me think.'' Bring a copy of the Student Handbook with you, challenging the examiner to find the section on musical instruments during finals.
12. Bring cheerleaders.
13. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
14. Call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him.
15. Play frisbee with a friend on the other side of the room.
yay its the end of the first week of promos and technically we have 1.5 papers left (go away karweng and assorted AEP people who gloated). so now, while pw still suffers silently, the mudflows in geog have stopped flowing and the volcanoes have stopped erupting. meanwhile, the cold war has frozen into a permanent ice age after yingtse vehemently wished for it to happen. monopolies can stop earning supernormal profits in the fiscal year because technically, that year has stopped. social issues aside from where to go to celebrate after promos can be chucked aside because they can be forgotten in gp for 3 months. the degenerated malfian world can stop decaying and raju can stop competing with the duchess to see who is more morally bankrupt. now maths, the scourge and bane of our lives looms ahead and hang in there people because the series and sequences will become frozen in time too. lets wait for yingtse to wish away SEA history now with a stroke of her genius. blog people blog! and jiayou for the 1.5 papers!
there can be no other.
&who we are
Fuji Fungg Hongwei Guo Bin Jay Jeriel Jianyang Jonathan Junhong Junhua Kar Weng Kenneth Lee Yang Lyly Olivia Paula Peiyu Ruiyi Shijia Shum Tracee Yeekai
Ying Dan Yingtse Yvonne
&something to say
&do not rip