06a13. utterly fabulous.
Saturday, May 20, 2006
IMPORTANT DETAILS FOR GP TERM ESSAY:
JC1 Term 2 Essay Questions
1. How far has the English language enriched or disrupted life in your country?
2. 'Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice.' Do you agree?
3. To what extent is the increasing dominance of television as a news medium desirable?
4. What are the responsibilities of the press to society?
5. Why is it so difficult to obtain international agreements to protect the environment?
6. In your opinion, what are the most interesting current developments in science?
7. 'Censorship insults man’s intelligence and stifles his freedom.' Discuss
8. 'Religion is no more than organized superstition.' What are your views?
9. Discuss both the present and potential impact of genetic engineering.
Here's the message from Mr Tay (firstname.lastname@example.org):
Soft copies to be in my mail box by 21st May, 8pm, Sunday.
Those electing to submit handwritten work must deposit it in my pigeon-hole by 22 May, 8am, Monday.
Late submission will be given an automatic, unconditional 0 grade.
On a far less autocratic note. Have a lovely, and well-deserved holidays.
Yup, do take his advice. I think he means it. Anyway, the absentees - Lee Yang, Peiyu, Fuji, Jeriel, Kenneth, Hongwei, Yvonne, please take note!
This also applies to those who have chosen to do TWO essays instead of the one we had to write during class time. I can't remember who they are, but I hope you guys do.
Don't miss your beloved GP REP while she's away in Perak.
there can be no other.
&who we are
Fuji Fungg Hongwei Guo Bin Jay Jeriel Jianyang Jonathan Junhong Junhua Kar Weng Kenneth Lee Yang Lyly Olivia Paula Peiyu Ruiyi Shijia Shum Tracee Yeekai
Ying Dan Yingtse Yvonne
&something to say
&do not rip